Accommodations, Rooms & Suites
The Port Inn has 21 rooms, each one different in size and configuration, reflecting the unique history of the Inn.
We offer standard single, double, queen-size, and king-size beds. Ten rooms feature a beautiful view of St. Joseph Bay, and rooms on the lower level have French doors that open onto the spacious front porch with ample rocking chairs for guests.
The Inn has three two-room suites, complete with sitting room and additional amenities. Two of the suites offer one king-size bed and a queen-size pull-out. The third suite contains one king-size bed and two double beds.
A discounted breakfast is provided from 7:00 - 10:30am in the Florida Room.
Click on the photos below to take a virtual tour of each room type, and of the Florida Room where our discounted breakfast is served, and The Thirsty Goat Lounge where you can enjoy your favorite cocktail at the end of the day.
Presidential Suite - King Bed
Presidential Suite - Sitting Area
King Deluxe - Bay View
Double - Bay View
Other amenities include:
For our Business Travelers:
- Complimentary high speed internet access available in all guestrooms, and complimentary wireless in our Florida room and many guest rooms, as well as internet capabilities available from our lobby workstation
- Conference/banquet room available for rent (light catering and beverage service available.)
- Complimentary weekly, local, and 800 calls
- Fax/copy service available for a nominal fee - Express check out available
- Close proximity to town center and many local corporate offices
For our Leisure Travelers:
- Pool and patio area
- Bicycles may be checked out at the front desk at no charge
- Guest laundry facilities
- Cribs/highchairs are available at no charge
For your Convenience / Safety:
- 24hr front desk staffed with a knowledgeable and courteous team
- Convenient, well lit parking with boat/trailer parking available on site
- An all interior corridor hotel with electronic locks on all doors
- Safety Deposit boxes available at the front desk
Port Inn is located across the street from St. Joseph Bay, within easy walking distance of historic downtown Port St. Joe's shopping district and local restaurants including Sunset Coastal Grill, Provisions, Sisters, Dockside Cafe and Peppers.